Friday, January 7, 2022

Upcoming on the Blog, Final month of Natural Exposure on Kindle Unlimited, and More




Hello world!

I haven't kept up with my blog as I have wanted to. Back in May of 2020, I decided I was going to really go full steam with this blog and tell you all the juicy tidbits about my books, and like a dufus, I posted every. single. day. of the month. I got burnt out, FAST. SMH. I really REALLY wish I hadn't done that. Did I think I had the amount of stuff to talk about to do it? Sure. Did I want to take the time to do so every. single. day? No - not really.

So, let's try again. This time - once a week. That should be MUCH better, don't you think? It will be for me for sure and maybe (hopefully) it'll build up a little bit of a following here. I know I have Twitter - but I really hate Twitter. I set up an Instagram too.

These things aren't me because I talk WAY too much for them. With my blog, I can ramble all that I want without stupid character limits. And so, I shall. It'll be up to you on if you want to read or not.

So, be on the lookout for more things to come. I may repeat a few of my better earlier posts, to get more people up to date. Do people go back and read old posts? (Would love to hear if you do or not.) I'm doubting it so hopefully no one will mind a few reused posts.

As for my books, Natural Exposure will only remain on Kindle Unlimited for the next MONTH. It comes off of it Feb 5th, so if you'd like to read it for FREE, jump on that.

I'd hope KU would work for me and while I have seen a good amount of pages read - it's no where near the amount of books I sell. It just hasn't been worth it to me. I'd consider extending it, or bringing it back if I had a more steady readership - so if you get your friends to start reading - maybe it'll stay. :)

The THIRD book in my novelette companion series - Bijou Basin Book Bites is in the hands of Beta readers and I'm aiming for a 2/14/22 release. You can pre-order on Amazon now, as well as add it to your Goodreads list. Clicking on the cover below will take you to Amazon, and the blurb is listed below that.

That's it for me for now. Hope your 2022 is starting off to a good start.



The Blurb:


In the six months since Kenzie and Jarrett began An Exploration of BDSM, they've learned a lot about themselves. They continue to grow as a couple and as their D/s evolves from a bedroom-only kink, to a 24/7 lifestyle.

With their one year anniversary approaching, Jarrett sets up a surprise for Kenzie. She has several items on her 'really want to experience' list, and he's more than willing to give her what she yearns for with A Double Dose of BDSM.





My Books



Natural Exposure on Amazon - FREE on Kindle Unlimited
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

Negative Exposure on Amazon
Negative Exposure on Smashwords
Negative Exposure on Goodreads

Elemental Exposure on Amazon
Elemental Exposure on Smashwords
Elemental Exposure on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Smashwords
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads

An Exploration of BDSM on Amazon
An Exploration of BDSM on Smashwords
An Exploration of BDSM on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment