Monday, January 11, 2021

Bout of Books 30 - Wrap Up




This Bout of Books was my first dud of a BoB. There were all kinds of reasons but I just didn't get the reading done that I had hoped to. I only read/listened to a novella a day - if that, so a very quiet Bout of Books for me. I also didn't do my daily recap or track times, since it was just one book a day. Here's to hoping the next one fares better!

How was your Bout of Books?



Bout of Book 30 Stats

  • I completed 7 books, 2 comics and started 3 others
  • I read around 950 pages
  • I read 1 book and 2 comics on my Kindle
  • I listened to 6 books as audiobooks




STARTED & COMPLETED BOOKS:









Started during BoB, did not finish:






My Books
Natural Exposure on Amazon
Natural Exposure on Smashwords - on $$SALE$$ for $2.99
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

Negative Exposure on Amazon
Negative Exposure on Smashwords
Negative Exposure on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment