Sunday, October 25, 2020

Dewey's Wrap-Up







How would you assess your reading overall?
Reading time wasn't bad - 19 out of the 24 hours. Not my best, but not the worst. The quality of reading though was an improvement, for the most part, from my last Dewey's. I enjoyed the books I read - having picked some new books by favorite authors. I did do the Bingo board without really specifically seeking things out, other than the Buddy Read with my good friend Angie.

Did you have a strategy, and if so, did you stick to it?
Just to read. Was a bit distracted when the earthquake hit (2.8 in North Carolina, which was the 3rd one over a 2.5 since our 5.1 hit in the beginning of August), but otherwise all went well.

What was your favorite snack?
Didn't really have any snacks.

Wanna volunteer for our next event? Stay tuned for the recap post!
Nah - sorry. I prefer to just read.



Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon Stats

  • I completed 7 books, started 3 more (1 being a DNF)
  • I read approximately 1300 pages (with 1 "Audible Original")
  • I read 4 books on my Kindle
  • I listened to 6 books as audiobooks
  • I read 3 Novels, the rest Novellas & Short Stories
  • I read for approximately 19 hours



Completed:



Started but didn't finish:



Started, is a DNF:






My Books

Natural Exposure on Amazon - Free on Kindle Unlimted
Natural Exposure on Goodreads

Negative Exposure on Amazon
Negative Exposure on Goodreads

A Discovery of BDSM on Amazon - Free on Kindle Unlimted
A Discovery of BDSM on Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment